“Szechuan Chicken, they forgot vegetables”
Review of Chopsticks

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lots of tasty chicken and leeks, however that was it, maybe 4 snow peas, 2 pcs. of carrots, that was it.

1  Thank Hunter11ss

Reviewed July 2, 2013

One of the worst Chinese restaurants my wife and I have ever been to. The food was bland. Even the fortune cookies tasted bland. Prices were OK, however the Chinese we eat in Phoenix not only tastes better, but is also cheaper. Restaurant does not have water cups or ice. Was recommended by hotel personnel but I wish I checked out these review. My wife was right, we should have tried Angelina's. I sympathize with the locals if this is your best Chinese.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

AGree prices are good...however this is the second time we have found bugs in our food.
Last week I found a good size fly under the vegtable.....LAST TIME WE ORDER FROM
CHOPSTICKS.....

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I actually had to have dental surgery after eating their Sesame chicken. I am guessing it was a bone,but it broke my molar in half! If you need delivery, go to Main Moon in Glens Falls, if you can go get it, or eat in, then get the best Chinese food in the area at Chinatown on Rt 9. This place can be ok, if you are really out of other choices. I suspect that Chopstick does use MSG though, I always have a headache when I eat here.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Best Chinese take out in area. Prices are very reasonable. Dinner for 4 adults came out to $40. They do not deliver to Lake George but food was ready in 15 minutes just how long it took me to get from the Village to their restaurant. Recommend.