“Love the wings” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Recovery Sports Grill
Ranked #41 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gansevoort, New York
“Love the wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I go to the Recovery room for the wings. They have always been fresh and full of flavor. I like the many type of wings they offer from Thai chili to hot. I have seen some of the other food they offer and they always provide ample portions and great service.

• Visited March 2013

Queensbury, New York
“No Recovery Here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My daughter and I thought we would try out this fairly new chain restaurant in our town it has been up for a few months so the bugs should all be worked out I will start out on the plus side our waitress was very pleasant and the bathroom was clean. The appetizer we chose was chicken wings, they were very dried out and just hard you couldn't distinguish flavor of the sauce. Our main entrée was the Pub Fish and Chips, only these were breaded in an Italian bread crumb very over done and dried out Sorry but these were frozen not fresh as stated or pub style. I asked the waitress if this was how they always came out of the kitchen she didn't know but would find out they didn't look like Pub style to her. To move on, they were sorry and we had a different lunch . Well the waitress was pleasant and the bathroom was clean .

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great Sports Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went there Friday night about 7 pm. Only a 5 minute wait for a table. Great beer selection. Great burger and fries, and my wife's salad was amazing. TV's everywhere showing every sporting event available in HD. Speakers on every table tunable to whichever game you select.
Definately will go back soon.

“Food, fun and sports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family and I have been here a few times and each visit has been a wonderful experience with friendly, conscientious service and delicious food. As soon as you walk inside, you are mesmerized by the different sporting events being displayed on the numerous large screen TVs. There are life-sized photos of various professional athletes, but what I enjoy the most are the photos of our local school teams and athletes!! The Recovery Sports Grill has a fun neighborhood atmosphere even if you aren't a sports enthusiast.

Adirondack, New York
“Good Food, Lots of TVs and Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been in this chain's restaurant in the Albany area and Verona and like their food and atmosphere. The restaurant in Queensbury opened recently and is very good. I have eaten at this location twice and both times got good food and good service. From the time I walked in the door until I left all employees are friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a great place to watch a game and get some good eats this is the place to be in Queensbury. O'Tooles is okay, but not quite as nearly many TVs and Recovery Room has sound boxes at each table so you can listen to whichever TV you want to. There is also a lot of local sports memorabilia on the walls that is interesting.If you have come to Glens Falls for the boys state basketball tournament you will appreciate pictures from years past on the walls. This is also a family friendly location with a small arcade area. My only reservation about this location is that they don't have Quick Draw. But hey, maybe I am saving money that way. :)

• Visited March 2013