$170
$157
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$144
$183
Home2.com
$154
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
$159
  • Pool
All reviewslake georgesoftball tournamentlarge indoor poolkids enjoyed the pooltwo sinksroom was cleanminute driveglens fallsfront desk staffbreakfast includedstay there againnice staygreat place to stayhotel restaurantconvenient locationyogurtmicrowave
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We travel to Saratoga every year and have stayed in a different hotel on each visit. It has been my objective to find a hotel I can return to every year. Unfortunately, this wasn't it. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was clean with ample space. On the down side, the room did not have a microwave or refrigerator ($10/day fee). The traffic noise was an issue and like the previous reviewer an alarm clock was going off in the next room at 6am. Seems to me that would be an easy problem to solve. The A/C was very noisy and no consistancy to the temperature setting.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Had some difficulty finding it as there was tree growth over the sign from the main road! We were checked in quickly and efficiently and staff were friendly enough. The room was very tired looking and quite drab, but clean and roomy enough.

A little out of the way. Spent a lovely day at Lake George.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This one of worst hotels I've stayed in. At 6am one morning a loud radio alarm started blasting in the room next door and went on for 15 minutes. I could not take it anymore and knocked on the door and no one answered. So I went to front desk and the worker told me there is no one in the room next to ours. He opened the door and found no one there. Then he rudely muttered it must be some kids who turned the alarm on - no apology like "sorry it woke you up".

The hotel halls are poorly lit and smell of smoke. The lobby is well lit though.

The pool is freezing - not heated at all - and no jacuzzi. It's also dark & dingy. When a staffer came in to kick everyone out she actually turned on more lights. The pool was half lit to save energy I guess. The pool is scheduled to be closed at 9:00 each evening which is a bit early for the summer in my opinion. But the staffer told everyone to leave at 8:45pm. One family just got there at 8:35. My kids were freezing so we were ready to go anyways. Later during our stay the cleaning person unlocked and opened the door to our room at 8:00am without warning, no knock, not saying "housekeeping". Luckily we were dressed. It was sort of creepy.

We purchased our room through Priceline. The room was prepaid. The morning we were leaving we got a bill for the room with full room charge. I went to front desk to clear it up. The worker said don't worry you won't be charged. A week later I found the room charges on my credit card bill. I called my credit card company to dispute this charge. They gave me the hotel manager Kevin Marc's phone number and told me to contact him. I had to call him three times before he returned my call. He apologized for the charges and said he would reverse the charges the next business day. Today is the end of the next business day and charges have not been reversed. I also mentioned to him that I talked to someone in the front desk the morning we left about the bill and was told that we would not be charged. I told him it may even have been him. He was totally unapologetic about this and denied that he was at the front desk.

Also when we originally got to hotel there were only two bath towels in the bathroom and requested additional two towels. The lady at the front desk told us they did not have access to towels since house keeping had left for the day. It was around 9pm.
She was able to find one bath towel and 2 hand towels. She said she would make sure that house keeping give us four towels the next day. Well we had 2 towels again the next day. Again the person at front desk tells us that they don't have any towels. They may consider having some extra towels at front desk after 9pm.

I can overlook one or two mishaps but it is really the cumulative affect. If it was just lack of towels, smokey and dingy halls, I would not be giving them a terrible rating. The worst thing is the bad attitude from the house keeper to the manager. When I told the manager (Kevin Marc) I was going to give a bad review of his hotel, he just brushed me off with a "that is too bad" .

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank LA_IBMER
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Having stayed at most of the hotels in this part of the Thruway corridor, and had some truly hair-raising hotel experiences, this Ramada near Glens Falls was a pleasant surprise. It was not fancy but was clean, had a recently-renovated bath and new TV, and relatively comfortable beds - and it was a GREAT value. We would choose it again over other options in the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2009

I only stayed here for one night while seeing a concert in Saratoga and doing osme shopping, but the hotel provided what I was looking for. It was affordable, quiet, easy to get to and extremely comfortable. An included breakfast and workout room would have been nice, but my stay was short so I didn't miss them. It's right next to shopping and restaurants in Glens Falls and is a much cheaper alternative than the hotels in Saratoga. The room was big and very clean and although the hotel was next to the Interstate it was very quiet and secluded.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends