We won a free night here so we decided to stay the first weekend over the winter break. We have stayed here once before but for only one night. The room was pretty small but very clean. The beds were comfortable. We had no fridge or microwave in our room as this is an extra cost. We stayed on the first floor by the pool. It was noisy at times. The walls are very thin. The pool was nice but was pretty chilly at first. The heater in the room was loud and kept going on all the time. The breakfast here is okay, but really is nothing special at all. Service was a bit slow and the veggies in the omelettes were not cooked good.The housekeeping staff were very accommodating. They helped us get in the side door that we always had a problem with. Because this is an inexpensive hotel there are not the most up scale people who stay here. This hotel is clean but just average. It is a cheaper, lower scale hotel. When visiting the lake George area there are a lot of nicer places to stay in. We probably would not stay here again unless we are desperate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada