Heard a lot of great things about the Ramada chain and this inn in Queensbury/Lake George did not disappoint! The woman at the counter was very helpful, providing us with directions of wherever we need to go. Great location, 10 minute drive to The Great Escape amusement park, We only stayed for one night so we didn't have the chance to check out the pool which was supposed to be one of the best in the Queensbury area. The room was very clean but I had a hard time pulling up the sheets to my neck because I found they were too short. The hallway did smell a bit musky but most hotels are like that. The bathroom was recently renovated with two sinks which was an added bonus for a party of 4 people. I had a hard time locking the bathroom door but it wasn't that big of a deal. Overall, we had a great time at the Ramada Inn of Queensbury!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada