We stayed at the Ramada this pass weekend for 2 nights as part of a softball group. Check-in was great and the room was clean. We had a problem with 2 of the rooms around us that had people partying and slamming doors after midnight. The front desk staff was very apologetic and tried to stay on top of things. The next morning Housekeeping came by at 9am (I think that is a little early for people that are on vacation, but I do realize they have a job to do), but once again the staff was great and the head of Housecleaning stopped by our room to apology for the early morning interruption.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The price was great and the staff more then made up for the irritation we experienced the first night. We were allowed to have the conference room for the team to have dinner together on Saturday night. Very accommodating staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada