“I have stayed at this Ramada Inn every time I drove north...”

Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Fort Lee
“I have stayed at this Ramada Inn every time I drove north...”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have stayed at this Ramada Inn every time I drove north for more than ten years.

As always, my room was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly, professional and always ready to help.
It is my home away from home when ever I happen to be in Glens Falls.

A plus for me is the attached restaurant where the home cooked food is great and the service friendly and professional.
The menu offers german food and a good variety of other foods at reasonable prices

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! It is always nice to hear from our repeat customers. We look forward to seeing on your next trip through!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Hopewell Junction, New York
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here 01/18/2013 and 01/19/2013 for a sport tournament in a close by indoor dome. Hotel was ok staff was nice. Rooms were clean enough. Beds were too small. We prefer queens. Breakfast was awful. We ate else where on sunday.

Room Tip: Pool was nice. Lots of chlorine bring goggles
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your reveiw. We hope that you will give us a second chance on your next trip to the Glens Falls/ Lake George area.
SARATOGA SPRINGS
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Only issue I had was that You could smell that someone was smoking and this was noticed in the hallways taveling to the conference room from my room I slept in....Otherwise was a Great Time...Thank you

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Ramada Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We apologize for the smokey smell in hall. As a non-smoking hotel we are doing our best to prevent smoking in the hotel. Again, we apologize and hope this does not deter you for staying at our hotel in the future.
QUEENSBURY
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The Staff is always friendly and helpful. We work with the hotel on a regular basis for meetings and events. Everything is always set up exactly the way we requested. If we have people staying at the hotel they have always had wonderful things to say about the rooms and the service. Excellent customer service is rare these days and so when you find a place like this you really cherish it. I am always happy to recommend people stay at the Ramada when they are in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#4 of 11 in Queensbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Queensbury Hotel
Queensbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Glens Falls
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Ramada Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!