$170
$158
Country Inn
$144
SleepInn
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$130
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
$159
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake georgefront desksoftball tournamentlarge indoor poolkids enjoyed the pooltwo sinksroom was cleanminute driveglens fallsbreakfast includedstay there againnice staygreat place to stayhotel restaurantconvenient locationyogurtmicrowave
Reviewed December 7, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
LIVERPOOL
Reviewed December 2, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I made a few calls to the hotel before we checked in....the person/people who answered the phone were ALWAYS friendly, informed and accommodating.

I was pleasantly surprised with our room. For the price we paid, my expectations were exceeded. All I cared about was comfort and cleanliness and our room had both. We have crawling twin babies so I was concerned about old dirty carpeting, but it was clean. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless! The decor is a bit dated but in good repair so it wasn't and issue for us.

We didn't get a chance to use the pool but other guests told us the water was surprisingly warm.

My only "complaint" would be the heat....it was either off or inferno. At the lowest possible setting it was a little too hot.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you on your next trip to the area and maybe you'll get a chance to check out the pool area, we have done renovations!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The hotel looked a little worn. The employees were wonderful. My husband dropped me off at 10 am. Since I knew the hotel was full the night before I thought I would have to sit in the lobby. The desk clerk, Chris, found a room for me...nice !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-Glens F, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your comment. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit us again on your next trip to the Glens Falls/ Lake George Area.