. I would definitely stay there again but i would like to see alittle more time and effort put into the look and feel of the rooms. I believe that with alittle more current bedding and a few pictures on the wall would make it feel alittle more cozy and the pillows and matress themselves were great!! The look and feel of a room makes a world of difference and when you order room service you would expect that if they dont have strawberrys to top off your cheesecake, they would at least give you a bigger piece to compensate seeing how its 4 bucks for one slice!! The prices are alittle crazy for what you get as far as the amount. Thats really all i have to say and i will go back there again and i will recommend it to others too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada