$159
Country Inn
$144
$183
Home2.com
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$130
$159
  • Pool
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake georgefront desksoftball tournamentlarge indoor poolkids enjoyed the pooltwo sinksroom was cleanminute driveglens fallsbreakfast includedstay there againnice staygreat place to stayhotel restaurantconvenient locationyogurtmicrowave
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was attending a high school reunion in Saratoga NY, but the hotels there were quite expensive. I booked into the Queensbury (Glens Falls) Ramada Inn, which was only 20 minutes away by the Northway I-87. I've been doing a fair amount of traveling lately, and this was by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in. The room was large and very pleasant, the indoor pool was great, and the folks at the front desk were very helpful. The location was close to the I-87 exit yet a bit difficult to spot. But that was due to its beautiful setting beyond a wooded entry drive. I still haven't gotten over the value for the relatively modest price.

Room Tip: My room had two queen-size beds, close to the "B" entrance on the first floor. Couldn't have been nicer. There's no commotion or noise surrounding the hotel. My room faced the Northway but there was not a bit of noise from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WVbreakfast-lover
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope we will see you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Nice hotel, good service, restaurant and complementary breakfast is great!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-Glens F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay! We are also pleased to know that you took advantage of a special offer to enjoy breakfast in the Restaurant. For future reference, please note that breakfast is not complementary. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Lake George area!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have seasons passes to the Great Escapes and regularly stay in the Queensbury area. This hotel is reasonably priced, super clean (despite many reviews) and we only had a pleasant experience. This is our second time to this hotel....yes, the hallways are dark and have stale smoke smell, but the rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean. Refurbished bathrooms, fridge and micro in room, indoor pool and friendly service....couldn't ask for more for the price! Travelled with young kids....will go back again as long as the price stays reasonable! Close to Aviation Mall (Target!) 24 hr Walmart, Great Escapes, Outlet Stores and Lake George Village.

Room Tip: Ask for a room AWAY from the roadside....facing the courtyard was nice!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RuthinCanada
Ramada-Glens F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for you sincere comments. Our entire staff appreciates them! We are glad that you find our hotel conveniently located to many of the offerings in the area such as Six Flags Great Escape. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Checked into the hotel on a Friday with a group of friends. there was a gymnastic competition during the weekend so a lot of little girls were running up and down the halls. they were not a problem. The hotel room was spacious. we had memory foam mattresses on the bed but can't decide if i really liked it but the bed was comfortable. the room had a separate area for the refrig, microwave and coffee maker. Nice added amenities. Wall mounted flat screen TV.
The restaurant within the hotel is privately owned. Only used it one morning for breakfast. It was OK. The hotel did not offer its guests a discount at the restaurant. Maybe they should consider doing that. There are other restauants a short drive away. (Friendly's, Golden Coral) that are more reasonably priced

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2012

As a tour organizer, I'm always checking hotels/motels for my group tours. Recently, I had an overnight stay at the Ramada Glens Falls. I'm not sure what I expected, but as it was my first time to experience Ramada hospitality, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The price was right, the room exceptional, and staff hospitality was above the ordinary. Rooms are nicely decorated, comfortable beds, extra pillows, flat screen wall tv, fridge, microwave and inside pool on the first level.

There is a German food restaurant on site, which is open for dinner and breakfast. We didn't have dinner there but did have breakfast.......very good.

As a sidebar, I was only in the room for a very short time when the phone rang......it was the front desk asking if everything was OK and if there was anything that staff could do.......nice touch.

The hotel seems to be the only business on Abby Lane, but there are shopping centres and restaurants just minutes away.

I plan to use the Ramada Glens Falls, for an overnight stay with one of my group tours next year. If I wasn't satisfied with the service, rooms, and hospitality, I wouldn't consider doing this.

I was most pleased with the Ramada Glens' Falls, NY.

TP- Tour Organizer

Room Tip: Just a minor tip......a main highway runs close to the front of the hotel.....ask for a side or back room. I think the windows are double glazed, so traffic noise would be minimum if you stayed at the front of the building.......certainly not a major problem
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business