$170
$144
SleepInn
$154
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Glens Falls - Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$130
$300
$115
Alpenhaus Motel(Queensbury)
$119
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
$159
  • Pool
All reviewslake georgefront desksoftball tournamentlarge indoor poolkids enjoyed the pooltwo sinksroom was cleanminute driveglens fallsbreakfast includedstay there againnice staygreat place to stayhotel restaurantconvenient locationyogurtmicrowave
Reviewed July 25, 2011

All in all, my family had a very good experience staying here...The room was clean, the maid was friendly and courteous, Jason was great at the front desk! I would stay here again...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jbud324
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I brought a group of around 60 to the Ramada and was very impressed with their service. The sales lady stayed late just to greet our group and they had the keys ready for me when we checked in. The rooms were nice. They let me have the pool to ourselves after hours and BBQ in their backyard. All in all a great and uneventful stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank ergel
Reviewed June 26, 2011

When we got here, the room key they gave us didn't even open the door. The hallways are very dark and smell of mildew and the air conditioner in our room didn't work. The hotel is very outdated and the room wasn't the nicest thing around. The fitness center only has a treadmill and a bike, and the pool is very small and smelled of wet dog. The only nice thing was the overpriced restaurant on the premises. I would highly recommend staying anywhere but here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dman6903
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I recently stayed for a week-long conference at this hotel. I was initially unhappy with the choice and actually looked into staying at a "nicer" (aka more expensive) hotel and driving back and forth to the conference. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the Ramada.
The hotel is getting older and has some wear and tear, but the rooms were spotless and the beds were very comfortable. The shower was always hot and the water pressure was fine The indoor pool and fitness room were also both very nice and well-kept. There is plenty of dining and shopping in the immediate area and a gas station convenience store with a Dunkin' Donuts and Subway in walking distance.
The German restaurant on-site was also very nice and we enjoyed an authentic German meal one evening and had a nice conversation with one of the owners, Ute. They also had a really nice beer selection.
The part where the Ramada excelled, however, was the hotel staff. I have NEVER experienced a more professional hotel staff at any hotel I have ever stayed at - ever. Everyone - the manager, front desk staff, and housekeeping were not only courteous and helpful to the guests, they were also very professional, courteous, and mutually respectful of each other. My stay there was a very nice and I would definitely stay there again if in the Glens Falls area.

Room Tip: Smokrs outside entr D 1st flr-avoid unless u smoke
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lepski110
Reviewed May 21, 2011

To put it plain and simple...this hotel is just the pitts. The hallways smell like someone is continuously cooking really bad food and the "non smoking" room we had reeked of smoke. The rooms are horribly dated and the walls are paper thin. All night long kids were in the hallway playing, screaming, slamming doors and crying until 3 a.m. The people in the room next to us had a small child that wailed all night and it sounded like the child was in our room. The beds are not comfortable. We did not get a "value for our money" at all. Way to expensive and noisy. This hotel needs a MAJOR overhaul.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple