When we got here, the room key they gave us didn't even open the door. The hallways are very dark and smell of mildew and the air conditioner in our room didn't work. The hotel is very outdated and the room wasn't the nicest thing around. The fitness center only has a treadmill and a bike, and the pool is very small and smelled of wet dog. The only nice thing was the overpriced restaurant on the premises. I would highly recommend staying anywhere but here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George NY
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada