“Great room at a great price!”

Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I are renovating a newly purchased old home in the Adirondacks and had to meet with the contractors to review our plans for the renovation. This was the perfect location for us - near the home, downtown Glens Falls and convenient to all shopping - right off the northway. The room was clean, modern and well maintained with a frig & microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they offer a nice continental breakfast. We received 10 inches of snow through the night and by 8 am the walk ways were shoveled, our car had been cleaned off and the owner came for our car keys so he could move our car so the plow could finish the parking lot where all the cars were parked. We are returning in March. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review and compliment our hotel. We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience while staying with us. We strive to make a positive experience with every stay everyday. We hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I absolutely love this place. I stay here often when visiting my boyfriend and his family and it is wonderful. The staff is so incredibly friendly and helpful. It's in a very easy to get to location, right off the northway. The TVs are huge and the mattresses are the most comfortable I've ever laid on. I definitely recommend that you stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We are a family of 4 and needed a hotel that was not expensive ! We found this one and was pleasantly surprised how wonderful it was ! Very clean and has all the things you need ! Had a frig, microwave and blowdryer. They also had a great complimentary breakfast stocked with bagels, doughnuts, cereal waffle maker and more ! I will stay here again !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 22, 2014

we really enjoy the days inn the service was good and we even have some ride from the bus station to the hotel by the personnel of the hotel. We really appreciate the rate per day of the room and my fiancee was so glad because she likes the environment. Good breakfast and great management

Room Tip: rooms facing to the highway side are so quiet and great viewed

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Up here for a dance weekend. The price was definitely right, but I got more than I expected. The room was clean and tidy, the usual you'd expect from a chain, decent breakfast (continental plus wafflemaker that you pour your own batter; not bad), but the staff helped me out twice. First I asked to join Wyndham Rewards and the owner said as I had booked through Expedia I had to go through them, but as I was getting into my car he ran after me to tell me he could do it with a little work.

But the really nice thing was that I forgot a watch at the hotel. I called back that afternoon and he said he had it in his hands, knew my room number and name and everything. I said I'd pick it up on my way home (still at dance event), but I forgot, and, still having forgot (don't use watch often), I called back 4 days later and he still had it, and offered to ship it to me free of charge! Will definitely be coming back next year!

Room Tip: I stayed on the side facing I-87 and it was just fine, not loud at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 20, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Tim K C

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Aside from the mix up of when I was supposed to check in (their system had me a week later than I should have been) it was a pleasant stay. There was some noise from the room next door, but overall it was clean, comfortable and nice.