“couples”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
New York City, New York
“couples”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

we really enjoy the days inn the service was good and we even have some ride from the bus station to the hotel by the personnel of the hotel. We really appreciate the rate per day of the room and my fiancee was so glad because she likes the environment. Good breakfast and great management

Room Tip: rooms facing to the highway side are so quiet and great viewed
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review and compliment our hotel. We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience while staying with us. We strive to make a positive experience with every stay everyday. We hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Up here for a dance weekend. The price was definitely right, but I got more than I expected. The room was clean and tidy, the usual you'd expect from a chain, decent breakfast (continental plus wafflemaker that you pour your own batter; not bad), but the staff helped me out twice. First I asked to join Wyndham Rewards and the owner said as I had booked through Expedia I had to go through them, but as I was getting into my car he ran after me to tell me he could do it with a little work.

But the really nice thing was that I forgot a watch at the hotel. I called back that afternoon and he said he had it in his hands, knew my room number and name and everything. I said I'd pick it up on my way home (still at dance event), but I forgot, and, still having forgot (don't use watch often), I called back 4 days later and he still had it, and offered to ship it to me free of charge! Will definitely be coming back next year!

Room Tip: I stayed on the side facing I-87 and it was just fine, not loud at all.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Quincy, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Aside from the mix up of when I was supposed to check in (their system had me a week later than I should have been) it was a pleasant stay. There was some noise from the room next door, but overall it was clean, comfortable and nice.

Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed at the Days Inn Queensbury Sat night because friends of ours were playing in a band at Carl R's next door. My husband and I had read previous reviews of the hotel and were very worried. BUT since it was so conveniently located right next door to Carl R's we decided to just do it.
We were very impressed!Check-in was simple and pleasant. The rooms are great! We were surprised at how much the rooms had in them considering we stayed there for less than $60.00! We liked that there was a microwave and fridge. Plus an enormous tv!
We will definitely go back. And recommend to anybody looking for a place to stay in the Glens Falls area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Queensbury Hotel
Queensbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Glens Falls
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#6 of 11 in Queensbury

Been to Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!