“Not too shabby for the money”

Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Not too shabby for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My hubby and I stayed here for 3 nights. It is not a 5 star Inn but we liked our nice newly renovated room with the king sized bed, microwave, fridge, iron & ironing board, blow dryer, and huge flat screened TV. The hotel was central to everything we wanted to do with very close access to the highway. They also have free WiFi, I brought my lap top for in the room and used their computer and printer in their lobby at no charge to print out directions and coupons and such. The customer service was great and I'm sure if there was anything else I wanted it would have been provided with a smile. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the side away from the highway and we weren't disturbed by traffic sounds...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for the great review and glad you enjoyed your stay! Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Days Inn Queensbury/Glens Falls is committed to clean rooms and great service!

We love having families here! Take care till we see you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Syracuse, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn Queensbury location. I reserved only one room with AAA. When I checked in, the hotel staff informed me that I had reserved four rooms. I had my AAA invoice which stated that I booked only one room. The hotel staff and I contacted AAA - the AAA agent informed us that I was booked for only ONE room. I signed an agreement with Days Inn for only ONE room. ( With his assurance that I would not be charged for more than that). I just received my credit card bill, one line item $139.84 another line item, $160. I have had repeated attempts to resolve this issue with the management at Days Inn local level and with corporate. I have contacted corporate and they have not been cooperative nor customer service orientated similar to the staff at the Days Inn Queensbury. I do not ordinarily write reviews but do not want people to experience the same ordeal that I had to at this hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again or any other Days Inn affiliate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joelle H
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We do apologize about the little issue, we have been working on getting that taken care of. We hope to see you on your next to the Glens Falls/Lake George area!

Travelers are raving about these Queensbury hotels

Queens, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Reception is very excellent.
Reached way before but rooms were given to immediately.
Helped us with everything we needed.
Even when we need a cup of milk, they provided us with smile.

Overall our experience so warm, we recommend everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to review and compliment our hotel. We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience while staying with us. We strive to make a positive experience with every stay everyday. We hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and son had booked Queensbury hotel for four nights, when we arrived the room had no Microwave and Refrigerator. When we enquired the staff told us to pay extra 20 dollars per night for both, which we did and moved out the following day.We went to Day inn booked thee nights room was very clean,the beds were very comfortable.The microwave and refrigerator were available for free the service was excellent. Breakfast was great and the staffs were friendly and humble. I am looking forward going to the same hotel next year vacation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Queensbury Hotel
Queensbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Glens Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Clarion Inn & Suites
Clarion Inn & Suites
#12 of 88 in Lake George

Been to Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!