“Days Inn Queensbury/Glens Falls”

Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn Queensbury location. I reserved only one room with AAA. When I checked in, the hotel staff informed me that I had reserved four rooms. I had my AAA invoice which stated that I booked only one room. The hotel staff and I contacted AAA - the AAA agent informed us that I was booked for only ONE room. I signed an agreement with Days Inn for only ONE room. ( With his assurance that I would not be charged for more than that). I just received my credit card bill, one line item $139.84 another line item, $160. I have had repeated attempts to resolve this issue with the management at Days Inn local level and with corporate. I have contacted corporate and they have not been cooperative nor customer service orientated similar to the staff at the Days Inn Queensbury. I do not ordinarily write reviews but do not want people to experience the same ordeal that I had to at this hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again or any other Days Inn affiliate.

1  Thank Joelle H

Thank you for your review. We do apologize about the little issue, we have been working on getting that taken care of. We hope to see you on your next to the Glens Falls/Lake George area!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

1  Thank AstoriaJim

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Reception is very excellent.
Reached way before but rooms were given to immediately.
Helped us with everything we needed.
Even when we need a cup of milk, they provided us with smile.

Overall our experience so warm, we recommend everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking time to review and compliment our hotel. We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience while staying with us. We strive to make a positive experience with every stay everyday. We hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and son had booked Queensbury hotel for four nights, when we arrived the room had no Microwave and Refrigerator. When we enquired the staff told us to pay extra 20 dollars per night for both, which we did and moved out the following day.We went to Day inn booked thee nights room was very clean,the beds were very comfortable.The microwave and refrigerator were available for free the service was excellent. Breakfast was great and the staffs were friendly and humble. I am looking forward going to the same hotel next year vacation.

2  Thank Unhappy C