“Thank you! Gracias!”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
United States
“Thank you! Gracias!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed for three nights and was made to feel at home by the concierge and all of the staff. If nothing else, that was reason enough for me to stay here again! The room was clean and comfortable, and the service excellent. The location was central and convenient, and parking was not an issue. Complimentary breakfasts were a plus, too.

Room Tip: Reluctant travelers will be made to feel at home.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you had a great time. The compliment will serve as words of encouragement to our staff. We hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again. Take care till we see you again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
High Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel has been renovated and is pretty clean. Found no issues and service was very good and the staff was nice. The Breakfast area was clean and neat and is typical of a none hot breakfast situation although there was the waffle machine which is always a good thing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight on a Saturday night.

It needs better signage from the highway because we almost drove right by it. The check in was quick and our king bed room was clean and comfortable. The refrigerator was a nice size and it was clean.

However, our toilet seat had not been screwed on and we just fixed it ourselves. The shower faucet was also extremely loose and need a washer or something because water squirted out of the top, right onto the bathroom floor.

I reported these things in the morning and they said they would take care of it.

The worst part was the breakfast "bar" I did not expect a lot, but I would have liked what was there to be much more clean and presentable. THere wre literally 4 coffee cups just sitting on the counter, half empty. There was spilled milk, waffle batter and drips all over the place. A gallon of milk with about a half of glass left in it was just sitting out on the counter.

There was ONE table and FOUR chairs. Thats it. ANd they were also dirty.

If this hotel wants to keep customers, a little cleaning up in the breakfast area would go along way.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInnQueensbury, General Manager at Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
West Winfield, New York
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed August 11th -- 14th. Found the staff very polite and helpful. Room charge was reasonable for the season, close to the interstate, and a good central location for the area. Appears to have many improvements and updates in recent months. I would stay here again. They were very helpful and wanted our stay to be a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: If you have concerns with traffic noise, stairs to 2nd floor, etc... The front desk with assign you...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review and glad you enjoyed your stay! Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Days Inn Queensbury/Glens Falls is committed to clean rooms and great service!
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this Days Inn August 1-4, 2013 mostly because of the location between Saratoga Springs and Lake George as well as its' proximity to the Northway. I read many of the reviews beforehand and as a result certainly had some reservations about staying at this location. But I believed it was in new hands with the new owners working to improve things. With that said, I will say that overall my 4 nights were very satisfactory. I had a nice clean comfortable room with a very soft bed and loved it. There were two negative issues which arose during my stay and neither were a deal breaker though the WIFI issue would make me think twice before staying here in the future. The WIFI at times was terrible and when I contacted the office about the issue one evening, the clerk thought it was funny. NICE WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS! For your information, I certainly did not think it was funny! The other issue though not necessarily a motel management issue was a screaming lady banging on my door in the middle of the night looking for someone she apparently knew and for some reason thought that person was in my room! I called the office BUT NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE!! I don't know if this was simply an isolated issue or if it more common with the neighborhood contributing to such an event? Not sure! There are two other items I would like to bring to the attention of management: (1) I recommend a peek hole in the doors so one can see who is outside their door and I'm not limiting it to the screaming lady I experienced AND (2) I think a small combination safe should be installed in your rooms for personal security issues. Overall, I was happy with my stay, though I could have been happier! It does appear that the new ownership is working to improve things at this location, which has not been a Days Inn all that long.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Queensbury Hotel
Queensbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Glens Falls
Clarion Inn & Suites
Clarion Inn & Suites
#16 of 89 in Lake George

Been to Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George? Share your experiences!