Although this is a Days Inn, up until a few weeks ago it was operated as a Best Inn at which I previously stayed and wrote a positive review. I stayed at the newly renamed property and found that all of the rooms had been remodeled with large flat screen TVs on the wall, nice colors, new carpet and tiled floor--in short, I was pretty surprised! The property is still operated by the Peatel family and they work hard to make their guests comfortable. The free WiFi, mini fridge and microwave are all convenient; and the location is only a few hundred yards off of Exit 18 on I87. The location gives guests quick access to Lake George, a number of outlet shops 2 Exits farther North and a large mall at Exit 19, so the property is conveniently located for tourists. I will continue to stay at this property when I am in the area because of its location and the fact that it is economical if your on a budget. If you want something more upscale with greater amenities-a pool or beautiful grounds this is not the place. If you want want a place that's clean, well maintained and a solid value consider the Days Inn.
Property: Days Inn Queensbury/Lake GeorgeAddress: 24 Big Boom Rd, Queensbury, NY 12804-7859 (Formerly America's Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury)
Location: United States > New York > Queensbury
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George 2*
Number of rooms: 42
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George NY