“Ryan Newman blooming onion”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We went to partake in the Ryan Newman blooming onion night and we had one excellent meal with good service. The steaks where just right.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant is reasonably priced and has delicious steak and seafood! Of course always enjoy the blooming onion too!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Outback Steakhouses have been around for quite awhile but I must admit I've never been to one. I stopped at this one on my way to Lake George because I had a $5 off lunch coupon. It was early Sunday so it wasn't busy at all & I was immediately seated. I ordered the 6 oz prime rib steak with coconut shrimp. I was given a small, warm loaf of bread and a salad to start. My steak was cooked perfectly and was so tender, melt in your mouth! My coconut shrimp was very good too and they provided 3 different dipping sauces. I enjoyed my meal very much but wasn't "stuffed" when I left. The waitress was very sweet & chatty. I left her a nice tip. I would most definitely return to any Outback Steakhouse.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Disappointing - I think they have had better days. Plate presentation was nasty. A piece of meat and potato on a small white plate. No greens, not even a parsley flake for colour. Bread is still good!