“Lots of fun”

Sky Zone Queensbury
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Fun fun fun. Kids love coming here lots to do. It is Packed when they have birthdays. We love coming

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I visited on 2/22/18 with my family and it was very busy. I understand that school was out and they can't control the amount of people that decide to show up. However, there were just too many people. At some point a manger should have suggested that people wait or reserving later jump times or something. It was not enjoyable at all. I was also disappointed that I had to pay full price for a 3 year old to jump and he really had no opportunity to do so. I don't think I will be back. $64 for a family to jump and we probably jumped 30 mins. Shame on you sky zone.

Been to Sky Zone Queensbury? Share your experiences!