We chose to stay here during our trip to NYC. We spent 3 days at the hotel. As opposed to staying in Manhattan, the value was great. I am a State Farm member, which gave me a rate of $75/nt. The listed $109/nt. is WAY more than this property should command. On check in, my fiancé and I asked for 2 additional pillows and 4 additional bath towels. The manager told us no, that the hotel didn't have enough to be giving people extras. During our 3 days stay, housekeeping never ONCE cleaned our room. The shower didn't work, but the bath did. It was very shallow. The neighborhood has stores and several places to eat, and is close to several crossings into the city, but is also kinda sketchy. Parking and wifi are free and the free breakfast ends at 10 and consists of cold baked goods and dry cereal. But if it is this or spending at least twice the amount to stay over the bridge, this is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Queens, New York. Only minutes from Manhattan by LIRR train only one block away from the hotel. Well decorated interior and maintained rooms at competitive prices. Minutes from JFK and LGA airports. Complementary breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and free car parking. Close to shopping and Belmont race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Queens Village Hotel Queens Village
- Howard Johnson Queens Village
- Queens Village Howard Johnson