Like some other reviewers, I found the staff here helpful and obliging. Some people need a chill pill. After 20 hours of flying, I was glad for the quick check-in. The room was fair sized and everything worked. The safe was a nice touch and it's not a standard feature in all hotels. The included breakfast was adequate and the free wireless internet moistly worked. The signal was a bit patchy in our room which was at the extreme end of the property.The location was great being a stroll to the Long Island Railroad which is two stops from Jamaica Station from where you can continue by rail to Penn Station or take the subway to New York City. It also connects to the Airtrain to JFK. You could opt for a hotel near Jamaica but you would have to work out whether the savings in train fare would be offset by the higher cost of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Queens, New York. Only minutes from Manhattan by LIRR train only one block away from the hotel. Well decorated interior and maintained rooms at competitive prices. Minutes from JFK and LGA airports. Complementary breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and free car parking. Close to shopping and Belmont race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Queens Village Hotel Queens Village
- Howard Johnson Queens Village
- Queens Village Howard Johnson