“Best place to eat in town.”
Review of Stefano's Pizzeria

Stefano's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Pulaski
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stefano's is the best place to eat in Pulaski. Stefano's has excellent pizza & a good varied menu, although the prices are a little high for the area.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stefano's offers the best Italian food around, with a large menu including pizza, stomboli, calzones, subs, and pasta entrees. Great food. We always visit when in town.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I shared one plate of Chicken Cacciatore (chicken, mushrooms and peppers makes up this juicy hot sauce served over the pasta) for 11,95$. This was so delicious and healthy. My husband was thrilled. He is so picky in general so that was really super.... The plate was so big even with 2 people we could not finish it. And there was also a free salad before the meal. I also had a beer. With all the taxes, it only costed 16$. This is awesome. And there is a very nice mural painting about Pulaski outside.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

What started out as a simple family birthday party for me, I have never had such an terrible experience!!! I chose Stefano's due to two other family membersliving out of town, and we are from Syracuse, we decided to meet in the middle for dinner. My husband called in the early afternoon for reservations for 8 at 5:00 pm. We were told that reservations are not taken and they assured us that they could accomomdate us. WELL, different story when we arrived. I walked in and asked for a table for 8. I said we called ahead. The hostess said we can sit you at this two tables one for 6 and a small table of 3. I asked if the tables can be put together? She said oh no that is not possible.(What Italian family dosen't
eat together). I couldn't not understand that, we were not asking for much and there was no safety or fire hazards that would prevent two table together so the family could eat together. After several exchange with staff, they offered a table occupied with 6 people who were finishing their meal. Hostess told us 10 minutes and we could have that table. We waited and looked around four tables were full and at least 10 tables were empty several of them were for 6 guests. WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM? Finally, I asked for management and talked to the daughter in law who wasn't alot of help, but offered the back room. When to the back room and it smelled like mold and mildew. My sister immediately went into an asthma attack. We left and went down the road TO PAULANJOS PIZZA who accomodated us and the food and service was awesome, spent 75 dollars for dinner and a tip. As far as Stefano goes I appalled at the lack of common sense, customer service, and unprofessionalism. Word of mouth can make or break a business,

Reviewed November 16, 2011

If your in Pulaski there's a good chance your there for the fishing. When you go to Stefano's know 2 things, the food will be good and there will be a lot of fisherman there. I've eaten here 3 times, food always good, Pizza or pasta. The place is always packed, its not fancy but it one of the best places in town to get a good meal. The atmosphere is all pizzeria, so slip your waders off and go.