“Woodlawn B&B”
Review of Woodlawn B&B

Woodlawn B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pulaski
Woodlawn B&B
Ranked #3 of 10 Pulaski B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 22, 2012

[iminent=tjxroaYVffOB] [iminent led][/led] I travelled from Ireland and stayed at Woodlawn B&B with one of my fishin buddies for 2 weeks during the fall of 2012, while we fished the nearby salmon river.
The accomodation was really tastefully restored, spotlessly clean and very convienient to the amenities of Pulaski town. The beds are changed frequently and are very comfortable, ensuring a great nights sleep after a long day on the river!! Breakfast is served in the dining room and varied day by day, which was great.
The hosts Steve and Joanna are a wonderful couple, very helpful and knowledgable about the locality, Steve also helped us alot on the river and kept us right with regards to DEC regulations etc etc.
Would I return here?? [iminent led]YOU BET I WILL!!! [/led]

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
woodlawnbb, Owner at Woodlawn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thanks so much for your wonderful recommendation. We hope things are going well for you and you are "settled" back in at home. We truly enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Steve & Joanna

There are newer reviews for Woodlawn B&B

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've been staying for the past ten years or so, along with my friends, with Steven and Joanna Young at Woodlawn Bed and Breakfast, for our annual salmon/steelhead trip. They are always so welcoming and we look forward to our time with them in their lovingly restored farmhouse. A light breakfast and out to the barn to suit up in the protected area where we store our gear and we are off early in the AM! Boot warmers make that an easy task. It's a bit out of town, where you can really appreciate the country. Immaculate rooms. Comfortable beds. You have all the ingredients to make your trip successful! Can't wait to get back up there!

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the house. Really depends on how many of you there are.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

What a nice recommendation! Thank you so much. You know where you guys rank in our hearts! Look forward to your return. Thanks again.... Joanna

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We have stayed here several times . . .and each time gets better!. . .Steve & JoAnna are such wonderful hosts . . .very knowledgeable of the area and activities available . . . restaurants to eat . . .historical sites to visit, etc. The B & B is so clean, comfortable, warm & homey . . .just a lovely place with great people! We plan to go back as often as we can! I love going in early salmon season and watching my husband fish the salmon river from the picturesque banks. I bring a good book, a lightweight chair and pack a lunch for us to enjoy together! A great place to go to reconnect and de-stress. Woodlawn provides the perfect environment to relax, de-stress and appreciate life.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My brother and I have been making the trip to Pulaski for the past 10 years for our annual fishing trip and we stumbled upon this hidden gem about 5 years ago! I wish we would have found it sooner! Steve and Joanna are always very welcoming hosts and we look forward to our stay at Woodlawn each year. See you in a couple months!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I had to make a last minute trip to Pulaski, a tiny town we'd never visited before. We were fortunate to find the Woodlawn B&B, a small and delightful bed and breakfast within walking distance of the village center. Owners Joanne and Steve were wonderfully welcoming and accommodating. The inn is a lovely old farmhouse. We stayed in the Rose Room -- a large, two room suite with firm bed, a great bath and.terrific coffee maker. Early mornings sitting on the porch listening to birds and watching the leaves on the trees shimmer in the wind was a wonderful way to start our day. We would return in an instant -- indeed, will if we are up that way again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful two night stay at Woodlawn. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, the landscaping and home are beautiful, and the food and hosts are just wonderful! Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Very charming place with a great location. The rooms where very large and well appointed. This was like staying in a very nice home with friends. The owners care about the guest. The Steelhead fishing at Salmon River was good, but the stay at Woodlawn recharged me! The owners have all of the details covered. I will stay here next year again. I would advise you to stay at Woodlawn B and B!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pulaski
K&G Lodge
#7 of 10 in Pulaski
Rainbow Shores
Rainbow Shores
#5 of 10 in Pulaski

Been to Woodlawn B&B? Share your experiences!