“Good food, slow service”
Review of Mole Mole

Mole Mole
Ranked #88 of 277 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: Mexican
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We went to the Hooker Avenue location. Fairly nice inside. Clean. The food was good but the service was a bit slow. Waitress forgot my soup but took it off the bill when told I never got it. Was a bit disappointed that they don't put the guacamole on the plates anymore because I remember the guacamole as being totally delicious.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Christina616

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Quality Mexican Food at good prices”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We go to Mole Mole for dinner on average at least once a month. There have been a number of other mexican places we have tried but honestly their service and food have gone down hill. Per a recommendation we were turned onto Mole Mole and we have not had a bad meal yet. We are always seated quickly and able to order almost immediately. The food comes out very quickly and is still steaming. I typically order the chimichangas and the portion size can last me for two meals. The restaurant is clean and the prices are very fair. We would highly recommend this place for someone looking for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited February 2013
Marlboro, New York
“Great Food and Great Prices!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went around 6:00 on a Friday evening. Not crowded, seated right away! I ordered the Flautas (I hope I spelled that right). They were made with shredded chicken and served with guacamole,sour cream and delicious rice! It was crisply fried and not greasy. About $10. Definitely not a fancy place. Very clean. The food was so great I'd definitely go back!!

• Visited February 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Okay on food, mediocre on service”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My family was there last night. The food was okay, a little salty for me, but ingredients looked fresh. The service was so so so so slow, it just ruined my whole experience. Our waitress had no short term memory and everything took so long to get. If Mole Mole is trying to expand their business, they really need to train their wait staff better and improve service.

• Visited November 2012
Stuart, Florida
“fresh, authentic mexican food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I first started going to Mole Mole when they had just one location near the train station in Poughkeepsie. It's nice to see them blossom into a small chain of restaurants. The food is always fresh and delicious, and the owner id a nice guy. I wish them much success with their newest location. Mole Mole is the only place in the area that has authentic, fresh made Mexican food.

• Visited August 2012