$103
$95
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
$127
$185
$169
$209
$111
All reviewslocust grovefront deskstarbucks coffeeroom was cleanhyde parkculinary institute of americafirst floorindoor poolwedding partyplenty of parkingvanderbilt mansionpoughkeepsie areahudson riverconvenient locationnew yorkone night staybistro
Reviewed August 3, 2010

It wa an average Courtyard friendly frotn desk staff average room and facilities. Had a large empty retauarntw ith very poor servcie for breakfat. overall nto bad property.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Stevied888
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My Boss was getting married and he was from Poughkeepsie so he invited me to his wedding. I landed in JFK and then was stuck in 3 HOUR traffic. My flight arrived in at 1:00 PM I found myself at the hotel at 5:00 PM. The hotel looked like a typical courtyard very roomy and family like. As I entered my room, I was horrified by the bathroom. It was freaky something that came from a Horror Movie. I was stuck in the hotel for 4 days. It was a bad move on my part but it was most likely the nicest hotel in that area.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2010

My request for hypo-allergenic pillows and bed linens was accommodated immediately and the in-house store was well supplied. Cell phone service was abysmal, but I don't think the hotel can be held responsible for that.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I was pretty impressed by the decor of the hotel. The beds were very comfortable and the location is pretty convenient too. Very much worth mentioning is their breakfast spread - it was actually really really good!
The room could have been better equipped, though (microwave). But that wasn't a cause for much concern.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2010

AAA rate was good (116/night plus tax). This is a typical, middle-of-the-road Courtyard hotel. Location is good for visiting the area. Tried to sleep in on Sunday, but woken up at 8:30 am by staff talking in the hallway outside the door; also could clearly hear a baby crying in the next room as if he was in our room. Wi-fi was horrendously slow and useless. The entrance door for our part of the hotel was out of order.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple