$95
$87
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
$127
$169
$137
$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$209
$111
All reviewslocust grovefront deskstarbucks coffeeroom was cleanhyde parkculinary institute of americafirst floorindoor poolwedding partyplenty of parkingvanderbilt mansionpoughkeepsie areahudson riverconvenient locationnew yorkone night staybistro
Reviewed September 2, 2012

It is a Courtyard, so your eectstions have to be somewhat limited. Unfortunately, this one disappointed. There is virtually ZERO insulation between rooms. We can hear the folks in the room next door move their curtains, start their shower and have any kind of conversation. The TV might as well be in our room. It is not our neighbors fault, they need to build this place better. The bed in our room is awful. There is no "heavenly bed" here, trust me. No padding other than the sheets. Room is small.

As an Executive Platinum Member of Marriott, I was particularly disappointed to end up in a room next to the service center on our floor ( room 259) The maids congregate outside our room in the morning about 6:30, and hold court! Every time we come out of our room, there is a dumpster of trash or a bevy of Cleaners chatting. No problem unless it is a long weekend and you do not want to get up at 6:30 am. I was equally disappointed to find out that my "gift" for being exec platinum was to have either water or chips from the service center! Seriously? I have spent 85 nights in Marriots this year and that is my reward? Ouch.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great front of house, helpful and welcoming.
We booked late but despite this the front desk managed to get us 2 connecting rooms.
This is a new hotel with modern decor and good layout.
The pool was bigger than many and the jacuzzi had a nice view of the garned, it was not overly hot so you could sit and read whilst the kids played in the pool.
Easy access all round the hotel meant we could park near our room vs dragging cases all over e place.
Internal facing rooms have a nie courtyard view.
Well done Marriott this is a great new design
Free wifi and Internet as a bonus

The bistro style cafe worked well for us vs the usual free for all scrum
Great staff all round

Room Tip: Internal facing room are quiet and have a courtyard view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

we stayed for 3 nights. the staff couldn't have been friendlier. i lost my keys in the grate in the parking lot. the staff went over &above getting my keys out for me that night. the general manager was fabulous -- she told us that someone someone had a fishing rod in their truck (this was 10pm at night) and two employees worked over 30 minutes to get it for us. unbelievable how nice everyone was to us.

the reason i gave it only a 4 -- the hotel layout made it hard to get to the room. but everything was clean & everyone said hello. really nice place.

if i went back, i would request a room closer to the exit.

thanks so much for helping us out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is closer to the exits. our room was large, quiet, clean but a hassle to go in and out of.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jane s
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Made my reservations for 2 nights, I am just into my first night, and if it does not get better, will go somewhere else. I am a loyal Marriott customer, with 15 or more night stays per month. Arrival check in was fine, but it went down hill from there. The mini refridegator was broken, housekeeping left only conditioners, and this particular property has decided NOT to have in room information books that list local sights, resturants, tv guide info. You have to go back to the desk to get a poor quality tv guide xeroxed sheet of paper, you are subjected to the big computer monitor in the lobby if you want to know where to dine, what to see or rely on the staff for their picks. Yes, that is the last thing I want to do after a long ride, stand I front of a large monitor in the middle of the lobby, trying to decide what I want to eat. Hope the bed is comfy. if not they will hear from me. I know I will not return if in the area again. I will go to Days Inn, damn the point system.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KValente
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed at the courtyard in Poughkeepsie, The lobby is very nice and the hotel is clean and quiet which is just what we wanted.I was very close to the wedding venue we were attending and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Lori_Poughkeepsie_GM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for staying with us in Poughkeepsie at the Courtyard by Marriott. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be comfortable and convenient. We hope that you may have the opportunity to visit us again soon and enjoy the renovations we have planned for early 2013!