“my daughter's favorite” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Wappingers Falls, New York
“my daughter's favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

there is almost always a wait at this place, but its usually worth it. The service is good, most staff are friendly. Its pretty clean even when busy. The food is very tasty and we have tried many different dishes. They have a lot of high calorie dishes so you have to be careful esp when they bring out those delicious biscuits!!

Visited June 2013

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Shrimp Tacos are Scrumptious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've ordered the Shrimp Tacos on two recent visits and they are scrumptious! There are 3 soft tacos presented nicely in a holder ~ drizzled with a spicy sauce (mildly spiced - not overbearing). The dish also comes with rice and veggies. It's just the right amount of food and it's oh so good! There's a nice portion of shrimp to enjoy.

My most recent visit was on May 4th and we had an awesome, fabulous server named John. If you go there, please ask for this young man. He is the BEST!

• Visited May 2013
Pawling, New York
“Fresh Wonderful Oysters & Maine Lobster: What a Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

It had been quite awhile since I had some lobster; when I stopped into the Poughkeepsie Red Lobster, a very attractive restaurant, after checking out the menu; I decided to go a little crazy for me; ordered a "split" (small bottle of champagne) and a dozens oysters. I had not had oysters in years; well, they were the best...like being up front and personal with the surf. I wanted only the Maine lobster tail. John, who was the best waiter, did everything to make my whole dinner a most enjoyable moment in time. Kudos to John!

• Visited May 2013
Arlington, NY
“Same Old Same Old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Despite their advertising specials, those are usually limited. It may be me; but the quality of food does not seem to be as great as it once was. They appear to use a lot of salt in everything. Depending on when you go and the chef's whim, they are not receptive to complaints. Servers are nice; but try getting hold of one when you want the check.

Visited November 2012
Highland, New York
“My Favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I just love fish and this is one place that i really love, everything that i have there is the best. I will go there all the time for fish, we go there at least once a month.

Visited March 2013