Looking for another place to stay after having had a rough go with another in Poughkeepsie, we chose the Residence Inn. We were not disappointed. Everything was in great shape. Service was excellent and helpful. We went everywhere from here: Culinary Institute of America, Hudson Riverwalk, Woodstock, Vanderbilts, Mohonk, etc. Great time and memories thanks to a great Hotel. Breakfast was fresh, well stocked and maintained throughout the morning. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Poughkeepsie Hotel has perfected the extended stay experience by combining the comforts of home with all the perks of a hotel. Situated directly in front of IBM and minutes from The Culinary Institute of America and Marist College, our hotel is perfect for project teams, relocations, temporary housing or corporate housing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Our all-suite Poughkeepsie hotel rooms offer separate areas for sleeping, living and dining. Unwind in our heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, Sport Court or game room. During your stay, you will feel at home with our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet, The Residence Inn Mix - complimentary evening socials featuring local flavors, on-site yoga studio, complimentary WiFi access and friendly 24-hour hotel staff. In beautiful Hudson Valley, the Residence Inn Poughkeepsie Suites Hotel is close to IBM, Vassar College, the FDR & Vanderbilt Mansions and Millbrook Vineyards. We look forward to serving you in the Marriott tradition of excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Poughkeepsie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Poughkeepsie Hotel Poughkeepsie
- Poughkeepsie Residence Inn