“Very Good Food & Service”

Milanese Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 316 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2008

While visiting my daughter at marist, we visited this restaurant. Sort of old fashioned but a very ggod menu with all the stadards. The food and service were very good. I would return. every member of our party really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 29, 2006

My family and I love this restaurant. It is friendly, intimate and charming. The food is always good. I had the linguini with clams the last time I was there and my pasta was loaded with fresh, juicy clams. The white wine was great and my husband enjoyed his eggplant parmigiani and my daughter loved the baked ziti. The lady who looked after us was very efficient and friendly. She was very busy that evening but kept an eye on us anyway. We discovered this little gem when we lived in Poughkeepsie and my husband ate there with his colleagues. Now we eat there whenever we visit from NJ.

4  Thank Sammicheng