“Not your typical TGI Friday's”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 278 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was a diner the first month it opened and have been back several times to see if corporate would ever come around and evaluate the management. I am now convinced they have not.
I've eaten at TGI's for years and never encountered one so loud that you cannot hear the person sitting across the table. It even appears to affect the taste of the food! Lunch is a nightmare; why would I go back for dinner? Cleanliness may be in the eye of the beholder; but it seems to be a theme of many who have written reviews.
I'm done.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

So you drink more beer and drinks of course! Good food but very salty... VERY noisy for lunch and dinner! Not so much a family place for young kids though. It's more of a cool bar place for the younger generations 21-29, and it shows. Food is on the pricer side but it is good food.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I generally enjoy the food at T.G.I. Fridays, but ths particular one wa very dirty. W actually almost left because the floors were just filthy. To me there s nothing worse than a dirty restaurant. The fod was ok and he service was fair. Definitely not a place I would return to.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food is good and the service is too. We have never had a problem there. Sometimes its crowded but we have found wait times to be short.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I went to eat on a Monday night, not crowded at all, but service was extremely slow. Just to get our drinks took about 15 minutes and then another 30 minutes to receive our food which was not very good. I was extremely disappointed in this TGI Friday's. Not sure if it was just an "off" night and not sure I will try again to find out!