“Always great”

Five Guys
Ranked #90 of 285 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2013

At the particular location I frequent in Poughkeepsie, the service is always prompt, friendly, and (literally) served with a smile. I always have a great experience. If anything is every amiss, it is immediately (I mean this literally, mistakes are righted PROMPTLY) made right. I love five guys and make it a lunch destination any time I have a reason to pass by.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Nice little eatery but even nicer burger and fries. The burger was so moist and delicious. The fries are fried in peanut oil so less guilt and were so good. I wish I would have tried the cajun fries. I will next time.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The burgers are very very good, really. Probably the best ones from any chain restaurant. Fries are also very nice. The only thing that bothers me is that they make it look like it is a good thing that they fry in peanut oil. The truth is that it is extremely unhealthy, so you should not eat their delicious fare more than once a week.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

quick service hot food good value love the free peanuts
one large french fries is plenty for a family of four!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Five Guys is a really decent burger joint. It is what it is - no atmosphere, but good burgers and fries. We take our kids there occasionally. They have free peanuts, which the kids get a kick out of shelling. Basically, if you want a quick burger and fries but you don't want crap or fast food, this place is a good bet.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!