“Pizza is awesome”

Cuisines: Italian
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“Pizza is awesome”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The regular pies are the best around I believe on one day of the week they have a special two large pies for $20 call to confirm

• Visited January 2014

dutchess county, ny
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been here several times but haven't had a chance to post a review about this place. We have never been disappointed. The pizza is delicious! We recently went for dinner - pretty late at night - and they were very accommodating. They didn't try to rush us out or anything and the service was EXCELLENT! Will go again and again!

• Visited December 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sicilian Pizza I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's Sicilian made the right way! 3" thick with loads of gooey cheese and pepperoni. I had it delivered to my house. The delivery man was pleasant and my pizza was hot.

• Visited October 2013
Amenia, New York
“Best pizza around!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is the absolutely BEST pizza in the area. Very friendly service and generous slice size. This is a MUST STOP place....you won't be disappointed! Definitely worth driving out of the way for as we do. Pizza as it was always meant to be....

• Visited January 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The pizza is awesome ... coming from westchester I thought I wouldnt find pizza I would like... wrong this place is really good

Visited March 2012