This hotel was in a lovely "off the beaten path" location and away from a very busy Rt. 9. We took advantage of the balcony off the lobby and relaxed by the creek. The rooms are a good size and were very clean (but drain in tub was broken). We enjoyed the continental breakfast which had all the expected foods but nothing "special". The desk clerk was very pleasant and helped us with suggestions for places to eat. We will definitely consider this hotel on our next trip to the Hudson Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy complimentary beer and wine daily at our Manager's Reception 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. We are a new 100% renovated hotel in the Historic Hudson Valley. Near IBM, Vassar and Marist Colleges. We have a beautiful setting along the water to relax after a busy day of site seeing or business meetings. Our hotel offers guests a country setting just minutes from Route 9 and all that the Hudson Valley has to offer. We have a 24 hour business center and state of the art fitness center. Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in the entire hotel and select rooms with Wired High Speed internet also. All rooms have Mircowave and Fridge. Enjoy a Jacuzzi whirlpool in all the King Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn And Suites At The Falls
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls Hotel Poughkeepsie