“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Truly one of the best meals we have had in a very long time. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. Very friendly staff and cozy atmosphere. We look forward to coming here again.

There are newer reviews for Aloy's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Aloy's continues to be my favorite restaurant for good Italian food, good service and atmosphere. The thin crust pizza is the best around. Love it!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This Italian restaurant is one of a kind. It is a family owned business and the food is terrific! It has a lovely and friendly atmosphere with a staff that truly takes pride in there establishment. My family and I would certainly eat here again and will most definitely recommend this to anyone. I give it a five star!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

After visiting the Walkway over the Hudson Bridge we came here for an early dinner with a group of 10. The hostess quickly had a table arranged for us, and our waitress came right over and got our drinks quickly. Very impressive since the place was busy and we came without a reservation.

We tried their pizza as an appetizer, and everyone loved it...thin, crispy, and very tasty with fresh vegetable toppings (not canned). The dinners were also fantastic...we ordered a wide range of entrees, but everything from seafood, veal, chicken and pasta were all so tasty and well presented.

Hard to find a place with great food, great service, and reasonable prices....but if you are looking, this is the place!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My friends have been raving for a long time about how good this place is...I finally gave it a try, and I am definitely hooked!! Such a warm, friendly greeting upon arrival and throughout the entire experience. The food was amazing...starting with the delicious homemade bread, the hot and cold antipasto dishes, and the tasty Salmon special (me) and Chicken Francese (my wife).

We have found our new favorite local restaurant, and we can't wait to return. My only regret is not listening to my friends sooner!