“If it's pasta you want, then this is the place”
Review of Sergi's

Sergi's
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Potsdam
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've eaten at Sergi's Italian Restaurant, Pizzeria & Banquet Hall in Potsdam for over 30 years, and I can honestly say I have never eaten a more delicious, savory marinara than the one Sergi's serves over pasta dishes - pure and simple pasta with marinara - possibly add sauteed peppers - with a little parmesan and crushed hot pepper - man-oh-man that IS good!!! And very inexpensive - the two of us got away for less than $25 (plus tip) for two entrees and a glass of wine.

1  Thank GeezersOnTheGo-123
There are newer reviews for Sergi's

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food was delicious and plentiful. There were many authentic choices - try the pizza rolls- a specialty!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We enjoyed the food but our waitress didn't seem too attentive. It is open on Sunday as many restaurants in Potsdam are closed.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Sergies is, well...Sergies. I was a loyal supporter during my college years, and have been back many times since. I don't know how or what they are doing since a big storm hit the town last year, but they sure could dish up good italian food with a specialty of pizza, but real pizza - definitely not Pizza Hut or Papa Johns!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

What a great meal! I had lasagna and my colleague had manicotti. Salad and homemade rolls. It was all fantastic. I ate the whole thing. The staff were super friendly as well as incredibly efficient.