“Purpose driven business”

Add it.
The Hop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Local entrepeneur Becky and her famous late night diner is not only an A+ in taste but also a crowd pleaser among local students. From after-bar snacks to early morning breakfast, The Hop has it all. Stop by soon to see what all the locals are raving about - the omlets are a must try!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Becky is the best! The food is awesome at any time!!!! Happy hop day. The best omelets and fast service

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Fast friendly service loved it. I had the chicken sandwhich and it was great!
I have to say that the music is so great reminds of growing up....My mom us to listen to that music, the poodle skirts, the saddle shoes awe not that I am that old but I look at the pictures of my mom when she was growing up in the 50's. She use to tell me about the Sock hop's fun.

Keep up the good work love love The Hop!

Happy Happy Happy

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stopped in Potsdam and wanted to try something different. We happened onto The Hop and entered the somewhat Jonny Rockets decor and ended up having the best burger(jalapeño) I have had in a while cooked perfectly to order along with delicious waffle fries.

Great location along the river. Definitely worth the trip and a try.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very good basic diner. Limited menu. Food was very good; service was very friendly. There are places to sit, on the street, on the stools near the grill, and overlooking the raquette river. Today,we sat on a small balcony overlooking the river. A couple of weeks ago we sat at the counter. The burgers are as good--or better--than the hyped and expensive ones at between the buns up the street. Cannot imagine anyone would go, "wow.". But cannot imagine not saying this is a good diner. Service both times was very friendly.