“Small but big punch of flavor!”

Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Potsdam
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Love the fast fresh food! A real bargain for lunch.
Not a fan of the pad thai so sweet
BUT the rest is so so so gooooood!
Go for the Long Island duck!
Or the seafood is fantastic.
I crave this good food- always consistent- fresh - homemade
Not the flashiest place- simple -clean & friendly.
Those crab rangoons are real crab and real good!!!
Curry puffs- oh so good
Fresh spring rolls- omg
Glad we have this place in town!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant! The service is always good, the food is delicious! I usually order the Cashew Nut with chicken! It's the same every time! Very consistent! The presentation is nice, too! The only thing is that is a bummer is that they don't have a liquor license, which isn't so bad as you can bring your own wine, but don't forget the cork screw as they don't provide those!

1  Thank Mommyto2boys
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Excellent for family and friends, with or without children. The kitchen is attentive to your requests for varied levels of spiciness. Our family is particularly fond of the curries and the noddle dishes, but many other choices are well worthwhile. Several of my favorites are the Basil Pork, the Red Tofu or Beef or Pork Curry and the Crazy Noodles. The fish dishes are also good. Excellent appetizer choices, too. Good for lunch, dinner or take-out. Friendly service.

1  Thank Mornseer
Reviewed July 25, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants to eat in Potsdam. Service is always good. The food is also consistently good. Upon ordering, it generally comes to the table fast. Also, they usually have very nice plating. Finally, prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We ordered our food, and it arrived within 10 minutes. Both my meal and my husband's meal were delicious, but mine was spicier than I hoped (the menu didn't indicate it was a spicy dish). The waitresses weren't very friendly, but they weren't unfriendly either. The decor could be improved. When our bill arrived, it was just over $20. Considering the price and delicious (though spicy) food, we'll definitely be returning.

1  Thank FromTheFrozenNorth14