“Healthy eating!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Fresh full of veggies - lots of tofu selections! I love this place- lunch is a huge bargain!
Courts are great and the noodle dishes are great.

1  Thank dwright438

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family (including kids) really enjoys this restaurant. I have not been to Thailand so I have no clue how authentic this food is, but it is tasty. Service is good, food is hot - great place for a good value meal!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I frequently come here for lunch during the hectic week. I love the thai fried rice and am never let down. We normally bring company reps here for lunch during their visits and they love it as well. The decorations are traditional and not tacky. The food comes in large quantities and you always leave stuffed! They have great take-out and a huge selection of food. They rate their food on spiciness for those, like myself, that want to know. Great restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been here multiple times; both eat in and take out; and with a group, with my family, with friends and solo. The service is always fast and pleasant and the food is always fresh.

I have been making my way through the menu, but sometimes give up this quest for a familiar favorite like crab rangoons, the appetizer sampler, Thai cuisine combo delight or Thai Sweet Iced tea.

Other hits are Pad Ka Rie, Sweet and Sour with Beef, Thai Fried Rice and Curry Puffs. I also love their sweet and sour sauce and peanut sauce. Some things are okay like the Thai Orange Chicken (it was good, but the orange was too subtle). Then, there are the occasional misses like Crispy Pad Thai (loved the flavor, but the wet crispy noodles bothered me) and Thai Sweet Iced Coffee (probably would have been okay, but the tea made this one look bad in comparison).

Overall, it is a great place with yummy food good service and a thousand times better than many other options in town.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The curry dish offered with your choice of meat or veggie is great. The pumpkin curry and scallop are my favorite. Very authentic and the service is great. No wait at all. Restaurant does not serve alcohol.

1  Thank MatthewJPeacock