“AGAIN!!”

Sprague's Maple Farm
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Portville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Once again we were very disappointed with the food @ Sprague's. Guess we need to stop going there! The atmosphere is great, the bathrooms are spotless..... BUT..... the food was quite a disappointment.....I had to ask "TWICE" to have my French Toast returned to the kitchen because it wasn't cooked long enough...wet, soggy bread is not French Toast, not to mention the raw egg is dangerous! AND, the hash served with our breakfast order was most likely some that was leftover @ the bottom of the pan. VERY dissappointing....especially since we were there shortly after they opened on a Monday a.m., no fresh start that day! I hope others have better results when they go to Sprague's.....we have been disappointed several times before, food that is suppose to be hot has been cold, that had to be returned, too.....but because we don't live far from the restaurant, we tried again......I think we're done!

1  Thank NewYorkStater

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I go here whenever we are in the area.We are never disappointed.The breath of the menu is unreal.The quality for the money is excellent,the service is great and the atmosphere is wonderful.We have tried many different items on the menu and have never been disappointed.We are usually with family and friends and have never had any one complain.The place is so big there has never been a long wait.I would be happy to wait for this dining experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

If ever in the area, this is a must place. Home-made maple syrup, sausage patties and awesome baked beans. Of course great pancakes too!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

incredible place in the middle of nowhere. Great service and food. It is fun for kids and family gatherings.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice atmosphere, great food, and lots to see and do. While you are here look around because many of the stuffed animals move! Owls, woodpeckers, racoons, keep your eyes open. If you go in the warm weather make the trip around the walking trails and learn about maple sugar production in the area. Many information signs, a teepee, maple house, etc. If you are there during syrup production season the indoor setup is a must watch. Nice little gift shop too. We always seem to get a great meal on top of everything else!