“Best food in the area”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am very familiar with the restaurant and staff. I have been going to this place since I was a kid. The food is amazing and I always leave satisfied. The staff has owned this place for decades and take great pride in their customer service. The chef always mixes up the menu and desserts are always my favorite part of the meal. Highly recommended. Best French food I have ever had.

There are newer reviews for Chez Noelle

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Frenchy, quiet. Out of the way.
Close to North Shore Animal League.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Cozy, intimate atmosphere,with doting waiters who provide excellent service. Food is always amazing! Any dish we order is always fresh and consistently great.Coq au vin,Dover sole, bouillabaisse ,and creme brulee,are some of our favorites.We've been customers for five years and love Chez Noelle.You will, too!

Reviewed May 22, 2011

Having grown up in the area, I have frequented this restaurant more times then I can count. It is by far my favorite place in Port Washington. Even though the menu is limited, it changes often and I have never been disappointed. The rack of lamb is delicious and a personal favorite. Love the escargot and chilled potato soup as a starter. Typically I am not a dessert person, but the creme brulee is to die for, and a must-have as the ending to any meal here.

The staff has stayed the same for many years, extremely friendly and knowledgeable, giving this place a neighborhood, homey feel. The patrons are pretty consistent as well, and it is usually an older crowd that stays loyal. Though take it from a guy in his twenties, this place is really hard to match. I highly recommend Chez Noelle.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Honestly, this place has provided me with the tastiest meals I have ever had. The restaurant is tucked away and quite hard to find, but once you find it you will be pleasantly surprised. Each plate has so much time and effort put into it- every detail. The wine selection is good and the servers are able to help you pair a wine. My favorite part of all was the dessert. It was absolutely amazing. Each time I try something new and am never disappointed. I even loved a "role-infused" pudding. Delicious! The people are nice and friendly. I do not live in the area, but try to frequent this place whenever I can. It is pricey, yes, but worth every penny. The only food that I have had that is comparable is in France itself!