All reviews great hotel business park shuttle service sales manager free shuttle a wonderful stay recommend this hotel north shore business stay breakfast buffet is hilton garden clean rooms plenty of parking front desk staff fitness center long island bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to the Hilton garden for a few weeks for work and I have to say this place has become a home away from home. The hotel is extremely clean and everyone is extremely nice. The bartender, Chris offers such a personal professional service. He seriously is the best, top of the line service. Alana, the woman who checked us in is very friendly and always very helpful. This hotel and the people who work here have become the best part of this trip.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Andrea O,

We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service, so your compliments are appreciated. I’m delighted to learn your stays have been pleasant and look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team. Thank you for your attention in reviewing our hotel and we are thrilled to be your home-away-from-home.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I can't say enough good things about this hotel and its staff. My mother was hospitalized at St. Francis and throughout my prolonged stay, the staff did everything possible to make my stay as comfortable as possible. From asking after her condition to allowing me to stay on a day-to-day basis without the threat of penalties to making sure I was doing well, they covered all the bases. Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear BirdingCarol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It’s wonderful to know our staff left such a lasting impression with you through their kindness and warm hospitality. I’m pleased we could add a little comfort during this difficult time, so you could enjoy your stay and a good night’s rest. We’re happy to have had you as our guest and send you our best wishes.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel!! I have been staying a few weeks on and off and it’s feels like home!! Alana has been amazing!! And Christopher at the Bar is my favorite!! He is so attentive and remembers me every time I come. What an amazing staff!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Dear Mirella M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m pleased to learn that your stay was enjoyable and look forward to sharing your kind remarks with the team. We appreciate your compliments and are humbled by your return visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff, Alana at the front desk was great, gave us wonderful suggestions for dinner. The night time shuttle driver was excellent and brought us to and from dinner to the hotel.
Sebastián on the restaurant wait staff had also been extremely polite and efficient!

Very pleased with the customer service!

Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Seanpmsyr,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our hotel and associates. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service exceeded your expectations and made for a truly fantastic experience. Our team works hard to provide a remarkable stay. I will be sure to share your kind feedback.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for business in the area. Christopher went absolutely above and beyond with his service. From making food when the kitchen was closed to being our personal bartender, he was unbelievable from start to finish. Next time I’m in the area there is no doubt where I’ll be staying.

Dear Mehrdad H,

Our associates make sincere hospitality their priority. We appreciate your kind review and are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provide. We look forward to seeing you upon your return to the area!