“Good Food and a Fair Price” 3 of 5 bubbles

A Taste of Sicily
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Port Jervis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Good Food and a Fair Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We dined at "A Taste of Sicily" after a ride in the country. We had the lasagna and it was good. Another guest had the spinach ravioli special and it was also good. The service was poor, and seemed to be immature. Worth a try though, because ATOS offers a very good value. Give it a try when in the area, but be prepared for lackluster service.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank saveroom4dessert

NC
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is some of the best food I have ever had. The owner is so friendly and so is the staff. The service was fast and the place is so clean, even the bathrooms! This is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at! Thank you Frank for a great meal!

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank leavingcomments
Newport, NC
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had a large gathering here after a funeral. The food was EXCELLENT, WOW. My family made a 12 hour road trip from North Carolina to attend and I would make the 12 hour trip again just to get some of this great food. I am always seeking good authentic Italian food everywhere I travel and nothing I have ever found compares to this. We had several appetizers and main dishes. I had the lasagna and soup and I was really blown away with how good everything tasted. We returned the next day for dinner and had pizza. It too was out of this world.

• Visited April 2014