“Reminds me of cafeteria food”
Review of Len & Joe's

Len & Joe's
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Port Jervis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were recommeded to try their pizza out. I thought it was just plain and the place took forever to serve us. It came on a dirty pan tray

2  Thank bressaw

Reviewed January 27, 2013

As always, the mussles marina and their signature thin crust pan pizza was at its best. Not a fancy place by any stretch, but it doesn't have to be the food (and prices) are that good. I advise takeout during peak hours, as it is small and fills fast, particularly on weekends it FULL of locals.

1  Thank TheEscapeArtist
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Dingy hole in the wall with outdated mismatched furniture and an array of odors not associated with good food. Pizza is terrible as are the other dishes. Big mistake on our part. Just horrible.

1  Thank travelinman47
Reviewed July 11, 2012

best pizza in the world! great food all around. I wish they had a larger beer selection and I'd be there more often! I've been eating thers since I was about 10 (I'm over 50 now!)

Reviewed June 2, 2012

love the thin crust pizza,don't go for the decor, but pizza is worth the trip, we drive 35 minutes. We like the pizza well done, and the mussels are pretty good as well