“much more than pizza”
Review of Pizza Carnival

Pizza Carnival
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza Carnival is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Long Island, New York
“much more than pizza”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been dining at this italian/pizza restaurant for over 20 years. I have watched it grow from mere pizza to a fine italian restaurant that is still growing. It has a broad italian menu with all the normal dishes and specials. My favorite dish is still chicken stir fry over pasta. I usually have it hot but you can also get it mild. It has reasonable prices and good service. Many of their waiters/waitresses have been there for many years. And that is a mark of a friendly and good staff.

• Visited December 2012

Rocky Point, New York
“To go or to stay, it's all good.”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Take out service is quick and well organized. Seating either by take-out for a quick slice or in the pleasant dining room are nice options. Try the Penne Vodka. Can't get it any better anywhere.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Soggy pizza”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I don't know why this place is always crowded. The pizza is soggy and the sauces lack flavor ! With so many great restaurants around...go somewhere else

Lake Grove, New York, United States
“Manager makes a decision that the owners rude and loud friends are more important than the entire Family packed dinning”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've been to Carnival on a number of occasions. I was never crazy about the service, but the food was good enough to put up with the lack of good service. Not the case last night. I went to carnival with 8 other family members half of which were children. They sat us next to 8 very very loud and nude middle aged bikers. Right away I asked the manager Joe if we could sit away from the group because I knew that with the they were drinking they were only going to get worst. Joe insured me that they are good customers and they just get a little loud but they were harmless. They continued to get louder and louder and when they decided to mock the Catholic church by giving their food a very loud drunken blessing, it was time to get my family out of there. Only when I said we were leaving, the manager Joe said he would move us. The excuse was that "they were good friends of the owners and that they spend a lot of money" I don't believe that they spend enough money that the management would allow such behavior. They certainly didn't spend as much as we would have and all of the tables around us that left when we did. A very poor business decision. It was one of the worst dinning experiences we ever had. At this It was way to late so we left and went to Mario's in Setauket where we managed to have the nice family dinner that we wanted in the first place. 3 strikes your out Carnival. We will never dine with you again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tim M
Long Island
“A Nice Restaurant Behind the Pizzeria”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a hidden gem. Behind the pizzeria is a lovely little restaurant. The decor was beautiful and clean. Linen table clothes and the lighting was just right. A live singer entertaining guests. The Ceasar Salad was fresh and crisp. The filet mignon was cooked perfectly. Everyone else at the table loved their food. They have pasta night Monday and Wednesday and Tuesday is price fix night. The have a large menu, food was plentiful and we took dessert to go. Our waitress was spectacular and the manager even came to the table to check on things. This is our new go to place.

• Visited October 2012