“Love the food”

Add it.
Thai Gourmet
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been here about 5 times. I absolutely love their Flat Noodles with Broccoli and Chicken! This dish is to die for. Their Pad Thai is also very good. I had the Satay appetizer yesterday, it was ok. Their other dishes seem to be average. I enjoyed it but its a gamble.

There are newer reviews for Thai Gourmet

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've been going here for the past ten years and look forward to it every time. Food is always well-prepared. Beware that it is cash only and Byob. Due to small size it can get cramped waiting for take out.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

if you want to taste a real nice authentic thai food,this is the place to go.nothing special with the place but the food is exellent!

Reviewed October 21, 2010

We've eaten at Thai Gourmet since they opened. Sadly, I have to say that the food
has gone downhill over the past year as the owner has expanded his business to
two additional restaurants. Lately, it seems all three restaurants have switched to
using a cooking oil that leaves a horrible after taste. We're Thai food addicts, and know
what good quality, authentic ingredients taste like. I'm publishing this review in the hope that
someone at TG reads this, and responds by taking the food back to the good old days when Artie (owner) was cooking, and was the best example of Thai in Suffolk, and perhaps all of
Long Island).

Reviewed April 11, 2010

This restaurant was the first one I ever ate Thai food at and it was really great. I have eaten at a couple of other Thai food restaurants since then always ordering the Mango Chicken. This was the best of the group. It is a small place so you might want to do take-out as we did.