Danford's Hotel & Marina(Port Jefferson)
$269
  • Restaurant
$239
GardenInn.com
$175
HIExpress.com
Three Village Inn(Stony Brook)
$235
$149
Hampton.com
$135
$119
$149
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$110
Comfort Inn(Medford)
$146
$119
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2016

This hotel was located in a convenient place for the event that we were attending. It was Celina, had comfortable beds, a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was small, but had a good exhaust. Coffee available in the office in the morning was very good. The man at the front desk was friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: All easily accessible.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night at this motel. It was the only place not fully booked and under $300.000 per night. It was a very basic motel, it was a large room and the bedroom and bath were clean. The bed was not very comfortable but was fine for one night. There were only 3 pillows on a king size bed and no blanket. The office closed at 10pm so no one was available when we returned to the room at 10:30 to ask for additional bedding. There was a refrigerator in the rooms. My daughter had a microwave in her room but I did not. No coffee maker in the rooms, coffee was in the lobby which was outside and across the parking lot. You need to fully dress to get a cup of coffee. The motel is in a good location, close to restaurants and shopping. This motel is fine for a night or two in a pinch but I wouldn't want to stay longer then that.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2016

We had no choice but to stay here overnight we were in the area for a family party and there were no hotels for miles. We figured 1 night wouldn't kill us, well we finally arrived after sitting in traffic for hours already 2 hours late for our party. We walk in and give our name and the man behind the desk said "oh I canceled your reservation because your card got declined. I was like ok, well it would have been nice to be notified, in any event he did have 2 rooms available but only 1 non smoking room, and my poor inlaws had to take the smoking room, she tried to get the room changed but the man was very nasty to her, so she gave up. The room we had wasn't the worst I have seen, but I was quite creeped out. I did bring extra sheets for all of us so we had extra protection from whatever lurked in there. Needless to say, This place should be shut down!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not go, sleep in your car, you are better off!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank bren1022
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

The wife and I had to attend a wedding. We made a reservation months in advance as this was the only place available on those dates. My wife called the day before just to be sure that our reservation was all set. She was told "Yes, no problem" We arrived at 3 pm only to be told sorry your reservation is canceled. The young woman was pleasant and worked to find us a room. However the non smoking room was a disaster. Cigarette burns all over the carpet. The room was musty and smelled of stale smoke. The furniture was beat up, broken lamps, electrical outlets and the shower was scary so we didn't dare use it. The toilet seat wasn't even attached. 2 guys in the next room sat in their doorway drinking beer from a their large cooler and smoking what appeared to smell like pot. We got changed for the wedding without stepping on the carpet. We debated about staying after the wedding but it was late and decided to take a short nap by throwing a blanket from the car over the bed. After a couple of hours we were out of there. The bullet proof glass at reception should have been a big clue. Drive by, don't stop. You will be better off sleeping in your car and save yourself $130.00.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

My motel room was filthy and smelt like mold. I unmade the bed and the sheets were covered in hair and mattress had soil stains all over it along with rips and tears!! Chair in the room was covered in white stains and caked on dust under the chair arms. Room was hideous!! Left the property to take the rest of family to their place and then called the motel to state my concerns about the room and ask for my credit card not to be charged since we would not stay there. Man on phone was rude and accused me of using room and then leaving. Which was not the case, I tried to explain to him that I was simply inspecting. He wasn't having it and told us to come see him. Upon arriving back at the motel a women that was clearly on drugs and prostituting walked out the of lobby!! When we went inside to talk to the man, he was very hostile and would not let us explain ourselves. He made it seem like we used the room for sexual activities and then left. He must have this happen a lot. Judging by the room and the prostitute leaving the lobby. This was one of those motels! An argument between my husband and the man happened and he would only refund our second night. I was shocked at how he was treating us. My father tried to calm the man down and we left after he would not give us a total refund.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family