Danford's Hotel & Marina(Port Jefferson)
$259
$233
Danfords Hotel
  • Restaurant
$134
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Three Village Inn(Stony Brook)
$235
$110
Comfort Inn(Medford)
$141
$117
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

The wife and I had to attend a wedding. We made a reservation months in advance as this was the only place available on those dates. My wife called the day before just to be sure that our reservation was all set. She was told "Yes, no problem" We arrived at 3 pm only to be told sorry your reservation is canceled. The young woman was pleasant and worked to find us a room. However the non smoking room was a disaster. Cigarette burns all over the carpet. The room was musty and smelled of stale smoke. The furniture was beat up, broken lamps, electrical outlets and the shower was scary so we didn't dare use it. The toilet seat wasn't even attached. 2 guys in the next room sat in their doorway drinking beer from a their large cooler and smoking what appeared to smell like pot. We got changed for the wedding without stepping on the carpet. We debated about staying after the wedding but it was late and decided to take a short nap by throwing a blanket from the car over the bed. After a couple of hours we were out of there. The bullet proof glass at reception should have been a big clue. Drive by, don't stop. You will be better off sleeping in your car and save yourself $130.00.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

My motel room was filthy and smelt like mold. I unmade the bed and the sheets were covered in hair and mattress had soil stains all over it along with rips and tears!! Chair in the room was covered in white stains and caked on dust under the chair arms. Room was hideous!! Left the property to take the rest of family to their place and then called the motel to state my concerns about the room and ask for my credit card not to be charged since we would not stay there. Man on phone was rude and accused me of using room and then leaving. Which was not the case, I tried to explain to him that I was simply inspecting. He wasn't having it and told us to come see him. Upon arriving back at the motel a women that was clearly on drugs and prostituting walked out the of lobby!! When we went inside to talk to the man, he was very hostile and would not let us explain ourselves. He made it seem like we used the room for sexual activities and then left. He must have this happen a lot. Judging by the room and the prostitute leaving the lobby. This was one of those motels! An argument between my husband and the man happened and he would only refund our second night. I was shocked at how he was treating us. My father tried to calm the man down and we left after he would not give us a total refund.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Im not picky but damn
Got a smoking room and couldnt change y? I don't know but the smell hit me hard when i opened the door
Not a square inch of rug not burned
Im not picky and slept on top of covers with hoodie on
Got up early and just left

My wife wouldnt of even gone in the room

Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The room was big enough, the tv worked well, the bed was fine, all was clean.
My car was right outside the door. No amenities except snack machine in the small checkin building. Lowest rate in the area.

Room Tip: No idea, all seemed the same to me.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2015

I stayed here again for a night - since my first stay was pretty positive. The first stay I booked with a nice woman. The second time there was some nasty Indian guy. I asked for another night and was told there was only smoking rooms available. Really ratty smelly rooms. I asked for some time to think it over and 15 minutes later the nasty, ratty motelier told me they were all booked.

If you are booking, and meet a pleasant lady at the desk - it's worth a try. If you see the ugly dude - head on down the road.

Room Tip: just beware
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo