Danford's Hotel & Marina(Port Jefferson)
$256
$233
Danfords Hotel
  • Restaurant
$134
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$139
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Three Village Inn(Stony Brook)
$235
Priceline
$110
Comfort Inn(Medford)
$117
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2015

I stayed here again for a night - since my first stay was pretty positive. The first stay I booked with a nice woman. The second time there was some nasty Indian guy. I asked for another night and was told there was only smoking rooms available. Really ratty smelly rooms. I asked for some time to think it over and 15 minutes later the nasty, ratty motelier told me they were all booked.

If you are booking, and meet a pleasant lady at the desk - it's worth a try. If you see the ugly dude - head on down the road.

Room Tip: just beware
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Mark A
Reviewed September 28, 2015

...depending on how fussy you are. reminds me of the kind of motels i used to stay in when i drove across country in the late 60's when i wasn't as fussy as i am now.
it's pretty much a bare bones motel. hard to believe that any of the fixtures were once new. would love to know when it was built. the room was clean but had a musty smell. aside from all of the above the best part of staying there was the shower and the worst was the fact that when i woke up in the morning the king size sheet no longer covered the mattress. to my surprise when we woke up the next morning the place looked full. gotta say that when i first got into the room i had decided never to come back but by the time we checked out i had changed my mind and would stay here again.

Room Tip: you get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I had a very nice two-night stay here while changing apartments. The property seemed a bit old and showed signs of wear, but my room was immaculate (I mean spotless). Even though it was near a major road, traffic noise was minimally audible, and I didn't even know I had neighbors on each of the rooms next to mine. The front desk staff were pleasant and professional. I would recommend this Inn to anyone in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

The man at the counter was nasty and very condescending. He was very insulting. If it wasn't for an emergency we would have never stayed. The room was ok but the bathroom was dirty and it had a slight smell of mold. I will definitely be reporting the manager to the main office head quarters.

estayed.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Dsancimo
Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Before I arrived I called phone mannerism not great but that was deceiving. In person friendly and try to accommodate. Lanquage barrier was the issue thick accents but kind. When we got there the whole block was without power not hotels fault, they remained calm, friendly, positive and asked us if we wanted water or some donuts. Even offered to waive cancelation fee if we choose to go elsewhere. Room smelled moldy and old but was clean. Out dated room even though they tried to modernize bed decor. No bathetub, no iron and no blow dryer. Bed comfortable and clean. TV, refrigerator and AC worked and clean. Towels were rough so bring uour own. The only thing they charge your credit card the night before and there is a longer cancelation time then 24 hour. Ao if you plan to pay cash and credit card is short reservation will be canceled. No frills hotel but short and sweet to use for the price compared to areas cost for hotels. Close and easy to get to Port Jefferson where I had to go. Local stores and restaurants close by.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family