“Very delicious food, friendly service”
Review of Zorba the Greek

Zorba the Greek
Reviewed August 12, 2016

I enjoyed eating here with friends recently. It was unfortunate that the menu did not offer a sampler plate as many restaurants do, which offers a small portion of the favorites. They offer a couple of platters that are similar, but not one with spanagopita, grape leaves, moussaka, pasticio... No problem, I had the eggplant. It was delicious and prepared differently than I am used to. But it was wonderful and I am glad I tried it. The lemon soup was also very good and I would also order it again. If you are looking for Greek food, this one is great! But, bring a sweater - they have ceiling fans on and the A/C vents blowing down, as the kitchen is open to the dining room. The breeze can be distracting, but it is tolerable and better than the alternative.Opa!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Food is always excellent. Never varies. Typical Greek menu choices. We had Greek salads, chicken stuffed with spinach & cheese (my favorite) and chicken kebab. These are our usual dishes, for a reason. We are never disappointed. Service is always friendly. Usually too much to eat. We go here about six times a year.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I have enjoyed eating at Zorba The Greek for many years. My recent experience was very disappointing however.
We ordered several meals which were only okay according to my companions. They were the lemon chicken soup, salads and shrimp.
I lOVE Spanakopita! I ordered it and later regretted it. We decided to take it home.
The food was so oversalted that it was unbearable to eat it. It had also been reheated at the restaurant and placed into tin foil for our five minute journey home. It even had a burned smell in the car.
It went in the trash and I made a sandwich. The shrimp were dried out and tasteless. If we had eaten in, at least two meals would have been returned.
Please Zorba's, make me want to eat there again! I love going into your little place and the baklava is delicious.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

The place is very Greek on the inside. Grape arbor is so pretty and pictures of Greece are just beautiful. Makes you feel like you are in Greece.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch and boy, was I surprised. Our meal was excellent and extra special service from our server. I can't wait to return. Authentic Greek Food!